Experienced Representation For Business Law Matters
Whether you are considering starting a business or have been established, you will need legal assistance at some point. At The Applegate Firm, PLLC, our attorneys provide dedicated legal representation in matters involving business law and litigation.
Our attorneys have wide experience with business law from business formation and entity choice to business litigation and dissolution. We want to see our clients succeed and provide each of them with skilled and knowledgeable guidance.
Help With A Variety Of Business Issues
Our attorneys Ryan J. and Kayla M. Applegate have a keen understanding of business law. We are reliable negotiators, knowledgeable sources and trial-tested litigators whom businesses consistently look to for assistance. We can help you in these areas:
- Business formation: We identify matters such as tax consequences, level of risk, liability protection and identifying the entity that will best position you to achieve your business goals. When you decide the entity of your business, we will prepare the necessary documents for filing with the Arkansas Secretary of State and your local county.
- Business consulting: Once your business is formed, we help you create a marketing plan to make your company more efficient and profitable. We can solve limited resource problems and provide legal guidance based on your objectives. We also offer general legal counsel services such as advisement and drafting contracts along with employment agreements.
- Business litigation: While no one wants to be involved in a lawsuit, sometimes it is unavoidable. We work hard to provide your business with the best defense or to bring the strongest case against someone who owes you money. We analyze the strengths and weaknesses of your case and provide a legal opinion geared toward your best interest. We provide honest assessments and never waste our billing hours. Learn more about our business litigation services.
- Business dissolution: Business partners may not always agree on the best way to operate a company. If the disagreement reaches a point where finances are suffering or one member is no longer being heard, it may be necessary to seek a business dissolution. We work to dissolve a business as amicably as possible. However, we will also zealously represent you in litigation if a dissolution agreement cannot be reached.
- Licensing board defense: We defend businesses and individuals with licenses against licensing boards that are investigating complaints filed against you. We will aggressively defend your license to ensure that your livelihood is protected. If successful, we can also pursue actions for false or frivolous claims made against you or your business.
We are skilled and experienced business law attorneys who are reliable, confident and effective. Relationship building is critical to our legal practice. We enjoy working with clients and helping them achieve their goals and we hope to maintain a long-term relationship with you, assisting you with your business for many years to come.
Call For A Free Consultation
We provide experienced representation from our Maumelle office to businesses in the Little Rock area and throughout Arkansas. We offer flexible billing arrangements. For a free initial consultation, please contact us online or call (501) 510-7973.